The new Maybury Primary School project will see the creation of a three-stream primary school with health centre and early years centre. The scheme is set to be completed by Autumn 2024.
The facilities will be exemplary in their sustainability credentials, designed to achieve Passivhaus certification
Passivhaus certification is well known for achieving:
- Thermal comfort.
- Excellent air quality.
- Good acoustic properties.
- Excellent energy performance.
You can find out more about the Passivhaus standard here.
- Timber frame commencing 18 September
- External brickwork starting week commencing 16 October
- `Internal fit out starting January 2024
- External works starting July 2024
- Project completion September 2024
City of Edinburgh Council
Faithful and Gould
Quantity Surveyors/Surveyors/Principal Designers
Main Contractor and Patron member of Passivhaus Trust